Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My People...............

Today is the last day of 2008…………I know we have had so many ups and downs ….but God brought us through it all

I need you to know that my story of 2008 would not be complete without you, I appreciate you, and the time you spent reading my posts (funny, dry, interesting or just boring….)
I am posting this to say thank you to you all.

I am grateful…………
· To God who has kept us, blessed us with eyes to see this day and read this post
· To my friends, I know a lot of you read, some of you comment, some call me and encourage me. Thank you!
· To blogs Ville people, I get encouraging comments from you, and I have enjoyed reading a lot of your posts, learned a lot, and I have gotten lots of inspiration , I know some of you read and do not leave comments ( hope to hear from you soon)

And I pray the New Year would really bring for us new stories, new victories, new songs, new relationships, new status, new bank balances and new walk with God!
Bonne annee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thought .... Hope to see you around here after 660 minutes...

Beulah! said...

Ameeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!....We expect greater things in 2009. God has been faithful and he will continually give us something to shout about...

I also expect to see more regular sizzling updates from u this year oh!....lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy new year. welcome to blogville. can't believe it is my first time here

Dee said...

Happy New Year!